Thursday, July 10, 2014

Freewriting blog

07/03

I don’t really have a whole lot to talk about today. I work twelve hour night shifts at the hospital then take care of my daughter during the day so we don’t have to pay for child care. I worked last night stayed up with my daughter today and now I’m at work now. I’m pretty miserable sitting here trying to keep myself awake. When I’m tired like this, I get really annoyed by everyone I work with because they’re loud and pretty obnoxious. They keep trying to talk to me while I’m doing this journal and that’s really bugging me. I do not like when I don’t get a specific topic to write about because it’s hard to write about nothing and to not think about this assignment while doing it as Peter instructs us to do. I wish I could be at home right now with my family. I will not go to days until I’ve finished school and gotten my RN. There is to much chaos and politics for me and I graduated high school 4 years ago. I don’t have any plans on going back to that hell hole any time soon. We did however get some really good news on Friday. We have been looking for a bigger house to move into as soon as possible. Last Friday we got the call a house we’ve been looking at and waiting for just became available and we can move in on the thirtieth of July! It’s beautiful. Right now we live in a small two bedroom duplex and this house is three bedroom two bath and twice the size of our house now! Plus, this house is so much nicer. I’ve already started packing some stuff like our decorations and things that we won’t be using or needing in the next month. I’m so ready to get out of that place and be able to spread out and actually have our friends and family over comfortably.


~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment