Thursday, July 10, 2014

NOPOWER???!!! What?

07/07


Thinking of twelve things to do when there is no power is kind of a hard thing to do. I could read a book, but let’s be honest I really don’t like ready to much! The only time I really read is when I have to. I haven’t ever willingly read a book and the last book I did read was in 2012. You could play a board game but I doubt I have any board games. When we were little my brothers and I would play monopoly and they would always cheat which made it no fun for me! When we were little we use to play outside all the time. That’s something I definitely think kids could use more of instead of the TV and video games. My aunt basically uses those as her babysitters. I’ve never seen anything like it! I try and take my daughter outside as much as possible. It’s understandable if it’s too hot but my aunt has four boys and they’re all over the age of three! Draw a picture or do arts and crafts is another thing that doesn’t require a plug in or a charger! I like to think I’m pretty crafty myself most of the time! I don’t watch a whole lot of TV. I have specific shows I watch but our TV isn’t constantly on all day long when were home. It’s sad that now this day and age its hard to think of stuff that doesn’t require electricity. Its like our lives revolve around it. I don’t know what my aunt would possible do if she didn’t have a TV or Xbox to sit her children in front of while she did whatever it is she does! It drives me crazy because her boys crave for attention from her bad!
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment