Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bad People

07/08

I love using the writing prompts! I just picked write about seven top things that could happen to bad people. I’m not a very nice person when in comes to people and they crazy crazy things they do! I just don’t understand how people can be so cruel and mean to things that have nothing at all to them. My first would be of course child molesters, I think they should die a very slow painful death as long as they truly deserve it. Child abusers would be the same or have a firing squad or be hung. I’m pretty intolerant of these kinds of people just because I see it every day at my job. I also have a child of my own and couldn’t imagine ever inflicting pain on her on purpose especially when she can’t help herself. I’m her voice and her advocate so people who hurt innocent human beings should also be hurts just as bad repeatedly.  I can be pretty cruel when it comes to things like this but it’s the way I feel and I can’t help that. Rapist should have to rot in prison. I think all of these people should and these horrible things should happen to them when they least expect it. People that do such terrible crimes vary rarely make it through life in prison. My brother has told me lots of stories and the prisoners don’t take kindly to people who do disgusting fowl things to child or anybody for that matter. They’re obviously in prison already so they could care less about what happens while they are there. My brother has called me a couple times and asked me to look people up for him and see why they are in prison with him. I never understood it until he got out one time and told me that these people do get ganged up on daily.

~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment