Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Good Habit


07/06
A good habit that is hard to break would be smoking. Me and my husband both smoke. When I found out I was pregnant I quit cold turkey. He continued to smoke which was fine. We don’t smoke in our house or in ours. One night after I gave birth to my daughter we went out for a drink with some friends. Well I had one two many drinks and decided I needed a cigarette. That was a huge mistake! Since then I have been smoking ever since. Recently, we got a e cigarette and I have been using that. I like it and I have also heard all the studies about it being bad for you but I feel like all that horrible chemicals in the actual cigarette are a lot worse. It’s also worse for our daughter after we’ve smoked to go in with the smell on our clothes and stuff for my daughter to breathe in. I want to stop before we move but the sooner the better for the both of us. I also feel like the e cigarette is helping with me not habit eating which would make me gain back a bunch of the weight I have recently lost, but also it’s saving me money. Last time I quit I was pregnant which didn’t help but I was not a very nice person. I know it’s better in the long run but both me and my husband being hateful is a bad deal in our house! We would on average save over twenty five hundred dollars a year! That is an insane amount of money. We only paid a little over a hundred dollars for our e cigarette and the fluid that goes into the cigarette is twenty dollars and is equal to thirty packs of cigarettes. I feel it is well worth it and this would be an awesome habit to break as soon as possible!
 
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment