Thursday, July 10, 2014

UGH... LIFE

07/09


I’m extremely exhausted tonight. I have worked the last two days in a row and stayed up with my cranky child in between. It’s been miserable! She has been really fussy the past few days. She doesn’t want to nap at all and I have no idea what her deal is. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday because she has been pulling at her ears bad but he told me she had no ear infection at all and she look as healthy as a horse. I think her top two teeth are trying to come in. ever since she has gotten the bottom two, she of course has gnawed on everything she can stick in her mouth but here lately it’s been way worse. She isn’t really interested in her food or bottles either. Anything that I have food wise she basically maws me trying to get it and stick it in her mouth. I know I’m going to miss all this though and so I’m trying not to get frustrated or take any of it for granted. She definitely likes to push me to my limits though and its rough when you’ve had no sleep and that all you want but she wont cooperate. In these moments I put her down walk into my kitchen take a deep breath and just think I can sleep in a few I will make it and she is just a baby. We usually play and when I’m calm so is she. I’m going to probably be a little skimpy on this blog because I am so tires tonight and my baby girl is down for the night and four hours of sleep has ran out!
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment