Saturday, June 21, 2014

I believe .....

1. I believe I am smart
2. I believe I am a good person
3. I believe I am good hearted
4. I believe I am a good mom
5. I believe I will be successful
6. I believe I am a hard worker
7. I believe people can be good
8. I believe I found my soulmate
9. I believe people are not always what you think
10. I believe my daughter is beautiful
11. I believe all women working together is a bad mixture
12. I believe some people should not be so ignorant
13. I believe people should be screened before they can have a baby
14. I believe I love my family with my whole heart
15. I believe there is a cure for cancer
16. I believe Jesus can work miracles
17. I believe people can change
18. I believe addiction is a disease
19. I believe people can't change unless they want to
20. I believe life is a beautiful thing
21. I believe you should regret nothing
22. I believe you can be anything you want to be
23. I believe everyone deserves a chance
24. I believe you can overcome anything
25. I believe everything happens for a reason
26. I believe you should never take anything for granted

No comments:

Post a Comment