Saturday, June 21, 2014

I believe freewriting

I believe you should regret nothing in this life. This is one hing I truly believe. I believe it so much that I have it tattooed in Latin on my side. I honestly believe that if you were to go back and change one thing in your life nothing would be like it is today. No matter how bad or good I think you should always respect that decision. At one point and time in your life it was exactly what you wanted to do. I admit I've done some pretty stupid things but not a single one do I regret. The heartbreak and even the lies that I have told. Yes I have lied in my life and yes some were over the stupidest things ever but I do not regret one of them because I'm exactly where I want to be at in my life now. I have. Beautiful baby girl and a wonderful man in my life who treats me good. Soon I will have a beautiful home to live in. We just got a call yesterday that a house we've been waiting on has finally come available and we get to go look at it on Monday!!!! It's gorgeous and I'm beyond excited.my husband thinks I'm crazy thinking this way. He doesn't see something's he has done in his life this way. He has a felony on his record which he says he regrets everyday of his life. I don't see how though he has a great job a wonderful family and a beautiful new home. I don't know any other person with no college and a felony who has turned out like him making  twenty four dollars an hour starting out!!! Of course he has had some help from my brother getting the job but that's not the point. He's a good person who has just made some mistakes and who knows if he wouldn't of gotten into trouble would we be here now? Would we have our little girl, our family? Who knows. This is why I choose to live this way though I don't really
I have 352 words which definitely surprises me!

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree with you. Having no regrets is the way to be. I have all the zodiacs on both my forearms as my first tattoos. I got so much crud for it at the beginning until they all learned what they meant. Now they all enjoy them and ask what their zodiac is on both sides. Great topic starter.

    ReplyDelete